Corporate & Special Events
TributeArt Live! has a unique show format that leaves audiences in awe of their experiences long after the shows are over. Each show can be customized to brand an event in many different ways. Either a “tribute” format can be implemented or a series of custom paintings performed live to your event’s theme. Logo and/or product and service recognition is also incorporated into paintings, wherever possible.
In addition to the paintings, the artist also energizes the audience with interactive conversation, and actual participation. The show also becomes an integral part of the entire evening, allowing audiences to “connect” on a personal level with each piece of art.
For further information on how TributeArt Live! can make your corporate or public event an evening to remember, please contact the party that supplied you with this material.
Tribute Show Format
Typical Venue – 2,000-4,999 guests (Standard themes)
- 4 Live paintings on stage during the regular show
- Paintings synced with a live tribute band/orchestra
- Up to 2 additional stage acts between painting sets
- Up to 8 additional original paintings available, similar to live art for sale. (Ask for details)
- Local celebrity guest auctioneer (If available in your area)
- Special encore painting (Ask for details, additional cost)
Show time: approx. 90 minutes (including 15 min. intermission)
Sponsorship & Underwriting
Multi-show or individual local sponsorship/underwriting opportunities are available and are comprised of traditional promotional deliverables (logo recognition, etc.) and show integrated marketing visibility. Recognition and visibility is commensurate with level of participation and can include some of the following receivables:
- Recognition in event promotional materials including event press releases/media outreach, invitations fliers and custom event web site recognition
- Online and social media visibility through interactive online promotions
- On-site visibility during events
- And more!